Stylish watch face with
- time (12hr + 24hr)
- date (MM/DD and DD/MM format)
- 2nd timezone (12hr + 24hr)
- weather (Celsius + Fahrenheit)
- step distance or % goal (km + miles)
- battery level
- sunset / sunrise information
- app shortcuts for all important apps
- 23 backgrounds, 20 hands, 6 lcd colors
- adjustable AOD brightness (not for S2)
The Weather data is provided by OpenWeatherMap.org and is refreshed every hour. The weather information includes
– temperature (Celsius + Fahrenheit)
– weather condition
The digital display at the bottom features
– digital clock (12hr + 24hr)
– secondary timezone clock (12hr + 24hr)
– time of sunrise (will show NO-GPS if there is no GPS information available)
– time of sunset (will show NO-GPS if there is no GPS information available)
– date of the next full moon
– date of next new moon
A tap on the bottom lcd selects the displayed information. The two progress bars at the top and at the bottom show the steps distance or % goal (big squares = km/miles or 10%, small dashes = 10km/miles) and battery level in percent. The date display at the top shows the day of week, day of month and month. A tap on it opens the calendar app. Below it the weather is displayed with current weather condition and temperature (updated every hour only if the watch has GPS acticated and internet access is available).
Double tap the yin-yang symbol to open the settings screen. Here you can customize the following settings:
– Choose design (dials, hands and lcd colors)
– Set step goal
– Units (Temperature, Time format and distance)
– 2nd time zone
– AOD brightness
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the Data provided by the above watch face. However:
– We do not make warranty, express or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the information.
– We do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this watch face or any actions taken as a result of the content of this watch face.
– Under no circumstances will we be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, injury or damage arising directly or indirectly from the supply of this data.
DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION
The watch face uses your location in order to get information for your location from OpenWeatherMap.org. For this purpose your location is transferred to the respective partner once an hour.
REQUIRED ACCESS PERMISSIONS
In order for this watch face to work as designed we need your permission to use the following data on your watch:
– Location and networking: To request local information from OpenWeatherMap.org.
– Storage: To store the settings of the watch face on your Gear.
– Pedometer sensor: To show the steps counter.
– added several new designs for backgrounds, hands and lcd colors
– added adjustable AOD brightness
– optimized design settings usability
– optimized CPU utilization
– added new dials
– added option to choose units independently
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.